Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Round 1 of the Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament has begun!!! Please check the post for your groupings.

+25
LMPVIII
Painter
VoidShadow
Phoenix2389
PTRobert
mike182
Stickguy41
Rogue058
Brooke
Darkravenn12
J-A
SSLaertes
Elfar
leingodf8
saxman1324
Daiko
Soulsilverheartgold
Arcanist
SacredMiKeY
Gamer2020
MiZ
PokemonLeagueChamp
EniliasNailo
kimahri51992
Greene1516
29 posters

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

PokemonLeagueChamp
    Novice Trainer

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament - Page 8 Empty Re: Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

Post by PokemonLeagueChamp Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 pm

[Roshi] wrote:The amount of time you're taking to post here could be used private messaging...
    I JUST sent one after I posted that, so chill.
    Painter
    Painter
    Novice Trainer

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament - Page 8 Empty Re: Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

Post by Painter Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:44 pm

i beat super soshi (roshi) 1-0 in a super epic battle which means i iz at round 2 nao woot
    PokemonLeagueChamp
    Novice Trainer

Post by PokemonLeagueChamp Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, seeing as the person I contacted for battle hasn't responded, and no one in my bracket(or, for that matter, most everyone else in the tourney)is EVER on PC to where I could contact them. I therefore drop out of this tourney.
    Ecunami
    Novice Trainer

Post by Ecunami Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:32 pm

OMG LET ME TAKE HIS PLACE PLZ Cool
    [Roshi]
    [Roshi]
    Novice Trainer

Post by [Roshi] Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah... Painter beat me so now that he moves on to the next round there's absolutely no point in battling the other two in the round. It should have been top 2 move on (like soccer)
    Elfar
    Elfar
    Novice Trainer

Post by Elfar Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 pm

I still haven't seen crimsonstorm around much =/
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm calling the deadline right now as tomorrow week, Friday Feb 12.
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 am

Gotcha.

[ THEY'RE COMING (LOST REFERENCE) ]
    [ DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO. ]
    [ I'M GOING TO FIND A LOOPHOLE ]
    [ WHATH HAPPENEDH (Sayid Ftw) ]
    [ YOU USED ME. (Ben 4 lose) ]

[ OMAIGAWD ITS JACOB !!!!111111ONEONEONE (Arcy quote) ]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh yeah, I've noticed a couple of people are pretty eh lets say AFK for the tourny so what will we do about that 0.0
    MiZ
    MiZ
    Novice Trainer

Post by MiZ Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:13 pm

If that's the deadline, then I'll drop out of the tourney. Sadly 5 classes in college is a lot more than I expected.

So my match will go to Daiko.
    saxman1324
    saxman1324
    Novice Trainer

Post by saxman1324 Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 pm

unfortunately i dont believe anyone in our bracket has gotten a battle done. I think that P.L.C. has dropped out, and me and mikey send pm's between each other but never accomplished to get a battle done. o and i havent heard from shinyninetails anytime ive pm'd them
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 am

well the deadline is up so everyone is knocked out except me and painter lol
    Or are we giving byes? I mean some of the participants havent even posted 0.0
    J-A
    J-A
    Novice Trainer

Post by J-A Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:29 am

I'm still in this Arcanist XD
    VoidShadow
    VoidShadow
    Novice Trainer

Post by VoidShadow Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 am

Congratz to all that made it Very Happy
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:37 pm

oh yh jukey xD
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 am

Round 1 is over, I'll post an updated bracket ASAP.
    Elfar
    Elfar
    Novice Trainer

Post by Elfar Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 am

I STILL haven't gotten my battle done with Crimsonstorm, even though the deadline is up. I've pmd him several times, and he only responded once. But he needed to respond more than that...
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:07 am

Due to unforseen circumstances, I will be taking an indefinite leave from the Pokemon world. This tournament will be closed for the time being unless Roshi or Painter want to reopen it.
    [Roshi]
    [Roshi]
    Novice Trainer

Post by [Roshi] Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm not at pokemopolis anymore. I'm way more active at UGL and Pokeladder. What happened man? Long time no see
    Painter
    Painter
    Novice Trainer

Post by Painter Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 pm

and im hardly anywhere anymore lol
    Daiko
    Daiko
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Daiko Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:35 am

Another forum goes down
    Brooke
    Brooke
    Novice Trainer

Post by Brooke Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Daiko wrote:Another forum goes down

You are saying it and I'm thinking it. Where the hell is everyone going??? Hopefully not the Smog :/ I feel really bad...I wanted this place to work out.
    VoidShadow
    VoidShadow
    Novice Trainer

Post by VoidShadow Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:19 pm

We all wanted this place to work out
    Soulsilverheartgold
    Soulsilverheartgold
    Novice Trainer

Post by Soulsilverheartgold Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Greene your quitting pokemon? Sad
    Brooke
    Brooke
    Novice Trainer

Post by Brooke Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Soulsilverheartgold wrote:Greene your quitting pokemon? Sad

I talked to him every now and then on MSN during Xmas and it sounded like he was going to start school again and had to re prioritize some things, and thats probably why he's gone for awhile. I think it would be tragic if he completely left and I really don't think thats something he would do...but I can't blame him. I had to leave PC for awhile last semester because I was buried in school books 24/7. Its what happens when you get into you your deeper courses in college. Its a shame Roshi and Painter left though too because now there's no one here to run his site for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:04 pm