Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Round 1 of the Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament has begun!!! Please check the post for your groupings.

+25
LMPVIII
Painter
VoidShadow
Phoenix2389
PTRobert
mike182
Stickguy41
Rogue058
Brooke
Darkravenn12
J-A
SSLaertes
Elfar
leingodf8
saxman1324
Daiko
Soulsilverheartgold
Arcanist
SacredMiKeY
Gamer2020
MiZ
PokemonLeagueChamp
EniliasNailo
kimahri51992
Greene1516
29 posters

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament - Page 7 Empty Re: Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

Post by Greene1516 Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Scizor wrote:KingOM still hasn't replied to my PM

Well IIRC you won your other two battles, so if he doesn't reply you will go through.
    J-A
    J-A
    Novice Trainer

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament - Page 7 Empty Re: Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

Post by J-A Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Alright, thanks Greene
    PokemonLeagueChamp
    Novice Trainer

Post by PokemonLeagueChamp Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 pm

STILL waiting on anyone in my bracket to contact me for battle. And I know I'm not on here much but I'm always on PC.
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Here's a thought, you contact them.
    Daiko
    Daiko
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Daiko Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Lol!

Me and MiZ should have our battle done real soon!
    Brooke
    Brooke
    Novice Trainer

Post by Brooke Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm

I hope I get my battles done...if I don't it will not be by my choice as I feel I have put a more than adequate effort into contacting my opponents. I did initially hear back from Painter and Roshi, but I've yet to get set in stone battle times from them...and when I get possible days that might work for them, they leave when I come on or don't answer my pm's. I don't get it. I can't keep begging people for battles, I have a life too geez :/ I know I'm probably not making friends with my statements but I don't really care...I'm tired of going out my way to get these tourney battles done and my wasted effort only goes halfway. Greene if I don't battle with them you can just give them my points...I don't have time to play games with people anymore, my schooling is more important.
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Actually it would probably go the other way around since I have even said it to them in the chat, so if there is still no response then as it stands you would get the win, since in the case of no result it goes down to effort and activity.
    Ecunami
    Novice Trainer

Post by Ecunami Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Can I sub for somone if they are inactive? Cool
    Painter
    Painter
    Novice Trainer

Post by Painter Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 am

pmd brooke yesterday but it seems that i did it while she was logging off since i still havent gotten a reply
    Painter
    Painter
    Novice Trainer

Post by Painter Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:42 pm

beat brooke 4-0 =) *checks hitlist* ROSHI YOU ARE NEXT!
    Brooke
    Brooke
    Novice Trainer

Post by Brooke Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Painter wrote:pmd brooke yesterday but it seems that i did it while she was logging off since i still havent gotten a reply

I lost against Painter tonight 4-0. I guess its my bad for using UU's in tourneys, I should just grab all OU's since thats what everyone else pretty much always uses.
    Daiko
    Daiko
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Daiko Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:40 am

Brooke wrote:I lost against Painter tonight 4-0. I guess its my bad for using UU's in tourneys, I should just grab all OU's since thats what everyone else pretty much always uses.

To be honest I think you'll find half of us use UU's...

Personally, I have 4-5 UU's in nearly every team I use nowadays..
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 am

Daiko wrote:
    Brooke wrote:I lost against Painter tonight 4-0. I guess its my bad for using UU's in tourneys, I should just grab all OU's since thats what everyone else pretty much always uses.

To be honest I think you'll find half of us use UU's...

Personally, I have 4-5 UU's in nearly every team I use nowadays..

Nah she's right, the PC lads are all dirty OU abusers Razz
    Daiko
    Daiko
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Daiko Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 am

I have honestly never noticed that Razz

Well I know a few of us use UU/NU Smile
    Brooke
    Brooke
    Novice Trainer

Post by Brooke Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Greene1516 wrote:

Nah she's right, the PC lads are all dirty OU abusers Razz

I think you got me hooked on UU..so its all your fault Razz I like them tho, you are so right. The OU's are so predictable, but when you go mixing them when battling ALL OU's they don't seem to fare so well. Well, at least mine don't...and Daiko, glad to see there's someone else out there that likes UU's too Smile
    Daiko
    Daiko
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Daiko Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Well I am famed for annoying people with UU's so I kinda have a soft spot for them Razz
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:05 pm

1-0'ed Leafshadow and boy was that an absolutely amazing game. I seriously underestimated the guy and didn't even take anything seriously, Heck, I didn't even use my tourny team! I know now not to underestimate anyone, especially people I haven't met before.

Anyways, the match had some serious stallwars without walls xD And in the end my trusty everything killer won me the game. Amazing game Leafshadow i hope to battle you again sometime soon.

GG And props to Void/leafshadow for one of the best games ive had in ages
    saxman1324
    saxman1324
    Novice Trainer

Post by saxman1324 Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm

PokemonLeagueChamp wrote:STILL waiting on anyone in my bracket to contact me for battle. And I know I'm not on here much but I'm always on PC.

i sent you a pm a few weeks ago i believe PLC... but im resending all of my challenge pm's to everyone in my bracket so lets try to get some communication going guys

Edit: just noticed that the message i meant to send to you was not in my sent box so i guess that clears that up, sorry
    blackmoonflower
    blackmoonflower
    Novice Trainer

Post by blackmoonflower Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm

4-0'd VoidShadow. GG man
    VoidShadow
    VoidShadow
    Novice Trainer

Post by VoidShadow Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:46 pm

This is just a minor set back thanx for the match guys Very Happy
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 am

Lol I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it but voidy used hacked pokemon against me Sad
    a lv 100 clefable caught with a pokeball met at mount coronet at lv 99 is pretty hacked to me xD
    Daiko
    Daiko
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Daiko Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:18 am

Now that is hacked!

Anyways, me and MiZ are never on at the same time nowadays Sad
    PokemonLeagueChamp
    Novice Trainer

Post by PokemonLeagueChamp Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:08 am

Greene1516 wrote:Here's a thought, you contact them.
    Now when do you think I have time for that between my trade shop, league challenges, moderation of another forum, and maybe having a life? Besides, many who are often here I rarely see on PC anymore.
    J-A
    J-A
    Novice Trainer

Post by J-A Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:04 am

PokemonLeagueChamp wrote:
    Greene1516 wrote:Here's a thought, you contact them.
    Now when do you think I have time for that between my trade shop, league challenges, moderation of another forum, and maybe having a life? Besides, many who are often here I rarely see on PC anymore.

It takes just a few seconds to PM someone xD
    [Roshi]
    [Roshi]
    Novice Trainer

Post by [Roshi] Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 am

The amount of time you're taking to post here could be used private messaging...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:41 pm