Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Round 1 of the Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament has begun!!! Please check the post for your groupings.

+25
LMPVIII
Painter
VoidShadow
Phoenix2389
PTRobert
mike182
Stickguy41
Rogue058
Brooke
Darkravenn12
J-A
SSLaertes
Elfar
leingodf8
saxman1324
Daiko
Soulsilverheartgold
Arcanist
SacredMiKeY
Gamer2020
MiZ
PokemonLeagueChamp
EniliasNailo
kimahri51992
Greene1516
29 posters

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

Brooke
    Brooke
    Novice Trainer

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

Post by Brooke Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Greene I love tourneys but I think my opponents are too busy to contact me...I pm'd Painter n Roshi, n SS and the only person who even pm'd me back was SS...and I sent that forwarded pm out like a week and a half ago :/ With everyone dropping out and no one responding I have a feeling this tourney is going to go down the poop chute before it ever even began.
    Soulsilverheartgold
    Soulsilverheartgold
    Novice Trainer

Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament

Post by Soulsilverheartgold Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Brooke wrote:Greene I love tourneys but I think my opponents are too busy to contact me...I pm'd Painter n Roshi, n SS and the only person who even pm'd me back was SS...and I sent that forwarded pm out like a week and a half ago :/ With everyone dropping out and no one responding I have a feeling this tourney is going to go down the poop chute before it ever even began.

Brooke I accedently ran since pressed run can we please have a rematch?
    Darkravenn12
    Darkravenn12
    Novice Trainer

Post by Darkravenn12 Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 pm

are we the only group that has finished?
    Daiko
    Daiko
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Daiko Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Kane seems to have dissapeared off the face of the site Sad
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Right i seriously have been trying to contact them but they wont respond so eh
    VoidShadow
    VoidShadow
    Novice Trainer

Post by VoidShadow Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 pm

I thought I PMed you Arcanist
    PokemonLeagueChamp
    Novice Trainer

Post by PokemonLeagueChamp Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 am

I'm ready to challenge anyone in my bracket. Shoot me a PM here or on PC when we can battle.
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:26 am

SWEET DEAR GOD VOID RESPONDED
    *battle lol
    Brooke
    Brooke
    Novice Trainer

Post by Brooke Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 am

Soulsilverheartgold wrote:

I confirm that he ran when I had 4 pokes at full health and he had two left at half health...Its up to you Greene, it is your tourney.
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:56 am

Brooke wrote:
    Soulsilverheartgold wrote:

I confirm that he ran when I had 4 pokes at full health and he had two left at half health...Its up to you Greene, it is your tourney.

Sounds like a win to me. That's my call. I know how annoying it can be when an accidental D/C can force a rematch when the victor was obvious, so we won't be having any of that here Smile
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Yeah okay looking at the time difference VoidShadow usually comes on around 4am where i live lol
    Unless i turn into a vampire/stay up that late (which i wont because of school), i really dont think we can get this done unless he is kind enough to get on earlier which wont happen due to school etc

Ill try get it done but incase it doesen't what's going to happen Sad
    Brooke
    Brooke
    Novice Trainer

Post by Brooke Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 pm

This is probably a lame idea, but Painter and I are supposed to battle soon, and I had my battle with SSHG, the only person whom I haven't heard from is the Rosh...so if I can't get a hold of him soon and Arcanist is looking for someone to battle, can we just battle or something???
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Brooke wrote:This is probably a lame idea, but Painter and I are supposed to battle soon, and I had my battle with SSHG, the only person whom I haven't heard from is the Rosh...so if I can't get a hold of him soon and Arcanist is looking for someone to battle, can we just battle or something???

I'll be talking to Roshi, don't worry about him, he probably just hasn't checked his PM's because of his ankle and all.

Arcanist wrote:Yeah okay looking at the time difference VoidShadow usually comes on around 4am where i live lol
    Unless i turn into a vampire/stay up that late (which i wont because of school), i really dont think we can get this done unless he is kind enough to get on earlier which wont happen due to school etc

Ill try get it done but incase it doesen't what's going to happen Sad

I've battled Void several times in the past and always in the evening time, so I can't see the issue since we are from the same time zone. Besides, any time I'm on the chat really late you are always on, so you've nothing to complain about Smile
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:47 pm

I've battled Void several times in the past and always in the evening time, so I can't see the issue since we are from the same time zone. Besides, any time I'm on the chat really late you are always on, so you've nothing to complain about Smile
    oh he's in our timezone? That makes things easier. and i was on late because school hadnt started because of the snow but its started now so ehh
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Arcanist wrote:
    oh he's in our timezone? That makes things easier. and i was on late because school hadnt started because of the snow but its started now so ehh

No he is not in our timezone, but he is often on around 9 or 10 pm in our equivalent.
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am

Greene1516 wrote:
    Arcanist wrote:

No he is not in our timezone, but he is often on around 9 or 10 pm in our equivalent.
    Thats 1 or 2 in our equivalent, and people have school
    And ive been on till twelve every day for two weeks and he hasnt been on when i have >.>
    J-A
    J-A
    Novice Trainer

Post by J-A Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 am

Where is KingOM???
    I need to beat him to continue XD
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Arcanist wrote:
    Greene1516 wrote:
    Arcanist wrote:

Thats 1 or 2 in our equivalent, and people have school
    And ive been on till twelve every day for two weeks and he hasnt been on when i have >.>

No he is on around 9 or 10 in our time, so that is like 4 or 5 in his time.
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 pm

thanks i hope we can arrange something before the deadline xD
    J-A
    J-A
    Novice Trainer

Post by J-A Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 pm

KingOM is no longer on the forums =(
    What would you like me to do Greene? I have beaten Rogue058 and leingodf8
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Scizor wrote:KingOM is no longer on the forums =(
    What would you like me to do Greene? I have beaten Rogue058 and leingodf8

How could he no longer be on the forums, only admins can delete accounts and myself and Painter certainly didn't delete it. But if he doesn't log in or respond he counts as forfeiting each of his matches.
    J-A
    J-A
    Novice Trainer

Post by J-A Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 am

I didn't find him on the memberlist
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:06 am

Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Just to let you know I have no contact with lilac anymore whatsoever, I'm trying to arrange a match with voidshadow which WILL HOPEFULLY BE DONE THIS WEEK WOO
    and stavros quit so its one match to determine who goes through?
    How is that fair to either of us everyone else has a chance to redeem themselves after one loss >.>
    And if the answer is tough tonails im fine with that xD
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Arcanist wrote:Just to let you know I have no contact with lilac anymore whatsoever, I'm trying to arrange a match with voidshadow which WILL HOPEFULLY BE DONE THIS WEEK WOO
    and stavros quit so its one match to determine who goes through?
    How is that fair to either of us everyone else has a chance to redeem themselves after one loss >.>
    And if the answer is tough tonails im fine with that xD

I offered blackmoonflower stavross' place, and am waiting for a reply. If she doesn't take it stavross counts as forfeiting each of his matches. And dude, contact Lilac on PC if you must.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:52 am