Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Round 1 of the Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament has begun!!! Please check the post for your groupings.

PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN***

Poll

Should I post natures?

[ 4 ]
    PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN*** Bar_left80%PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN*** Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN*** Bar_left0%PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN*** Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN*** Bar_left20%PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN*** Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    PokemonLeagueChamp
    Novice Trainer

PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN*** Empty PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN***

Post by PokemonLeagueChamp Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:12 am

I am setting up a smaller shop here.

Rules:
    1. Trade hacked Pokes, you are blacklisted.
    2. Scam in any way, you are blacklisted.
    3. Harass me about a trade and I will not do the trade with you, and I may not accept future trades from you.
    4. Once you are blacklisted, you stay there. Post in this thread for any reason after your blacklisting and you will be reported.
    5. I can give stats and natures. Do not ask for IVs. This isn't an IV breeding shop.
    6. No impossible requests, I will not go hunting a shiny of a specific nature and a specific gender, I don't care how good the offer is.
    7. I won't rush anyone. Don't rush me.
    8(most important). Have fun!

Platinum:
    -10ANNIV Articuno LVL 70
    -10ANNIV Celebi LVL 70
    -10ANNIV Entei LVL 70
    -TRU Regigigas LVL 100
    -TRU Arceus LVL 100
    -Shotokan Pichu LVL 30
    -VGC09 Milotic LVL 50
    -GameStop Deoxys LVL 50
    -World09 LVL 30
    -Wishmaker Jirachi LVL 5
    -Ranger Manaphy LVL 1
    -Japanese McDonalds Pikachu LVL 20
    -10ANNIV Latios
    -10ANNIV Latias
    -10ANNIV Absol

More will be added soon. All events are UT unless otherwise stated.
    PokemonLeagueChamp
    Novice Trainer

PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN*** Empty Re: PLC's Outpost: Events, Shinies, and more! ***NOW OPEN***

Post by PokemonLeagueChamp Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Closing up shop due to general death of the entire forum. This will be my final post here, and may well be the site's final post. If anyone ever returns here, it was sorta fun while it lasted.

PLC, signin off.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:19 am