Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Round 1 of the Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament has begun!!! Please check the post for your groupings.

5 posters

How to see hacked pokemon?

EniliasNailo
    Novice Trainer

How to see hacked pokemon? Empty How to see hacked pokemon?

Post by EniliasNailo Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:46 am

I'd wonder, how could you check if your oppenent uses a hacked pokemon?
    In battle you cannot view his capture place/origin or the pokemon number etc. How is it possible to see if that certain pokemon you face is hacked ot not?
    Painter
    Painter
    Novice Trainer

How to see hacked pokemon? Empty Re: How to see hacked pokemon?

Post by Painter Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 am

not sure if this belongs here bit if it doesnt idk where to move it so it can stay @_@
    anyway one method is to try and save the battle video and upload it to the GTS it is a primary hack checking method because most of the time if your opponent hacked smart enough it will get through other than that you mu8st ask for a trade to view them and check their PID, iv and nature combo
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 am

Painter you're quite blatently wrong lol
    In truth, there is no way, unless your opponent is an idiot, to figure out if his pokemon are hacked.
    New pokesav allows the use of easy PID/IV combinations that are also valid so eh scratch that...
    Apparently the GTS video system is flawed in platinum, but i hear in heart gold and soul silver its much more complex and less hacks get through.
    EniliasNailo
    Novice Trainer

Post by EniliasNailo Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:43 am

Painter you're quite blatently wrong lol
    In truth, there is no way, unless your opponent is an idiot, to figure out if his pokemon are hacked.
    New pokesav allows the use of easy PID/IV combinations that are also valid so eh scratch that...
    Apparently the GTS video system is flawed in platinum, but i hear in heart gold and soul silver its much more complex and less hacks get through.

If they're legal statwise/IV-wise - what's the matter in trying to check if they're hacked?
    There isn't any difference in battling any of those.
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Arcanist wrote:Painter you're quite blatently wrong lol

No matter how good a hack is, pokesav leaves behind traces all of the time, you just need to know where to look, i.e. Painter isn't wrong.

The GTS method is flawed, can make hacks look legit and legit look like hacks.

On the topic, Enilias, there are common subtle signs left by sav on hacks that you can learn to spot.
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 am

Greene1516 wrote:

No matter how good a hack is, pokesav leaves behind traces all of the time, you just need to know where to look, i.e. Painter isn't wrong.

On the topic, Enilias, there are common subtle signs left by sav on hacks that you can learn to spot.
    There are only one or two grene, like mamoswine's name looking like mamoswin without the e. There's none besides that if a person actually knows how to USE pokesav.
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:35 am

Arcanist wrote:
    Greene1516 wrote:

There are only one or two grene, like mamoswine's name looking like mamoswin without the e. There's none besides that if a person actually knows how to USE pokesav.

Wrong again, there are a lot more, don't ever assume because you don't know them that they aren't there. I will do sticky topic on all of them soon for the trade section.
    Daiko
    Daiko
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Daiko Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 am

I think it's quite funny when people bring Pokemon that they Sav'd and when I ask to see their Pokemon they show it and it has things like it hatched in an Event Area and things like that. Or the "Mamoswin" one Smile That has only happened to me once though
    Arcanist
    Arcanist
    Up-and-Coming

Post by Arcanist Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Greene1516 wrote:
    Arcanist wrote:
    Greene1516 wrote:

Wrong again, there are a lot more, don't ever assume because you don't know them that they aren't there. I will do sticky topic on all of them soon for the trade section.
    and ill wait and prove that pokesav can bypass them all lol
    Painter
    Painter
    Novice Trainer

Post by Painter Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:48 pm

im going to have to agree with arcy there ive seen hacks that have legal everything PID/iv combos and stuff =/
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Arcanist wrote:
    Greene1516 wrote:
    Arcanist wrote:
    Greene1516 wrote:

and ill wait and prove that pokesav can bypass them all lol

You can try dude, but you aren't always right. I have a mate in programming who helped with some of the sav programming, which is how I know all I know on hacks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:55 pm