Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Round 1 of the Official Pokemopolis Opening Tournament has begun!!! Please check the post for your groupings.

+8
SHininGNova
Stickguy41
Rogue058
Gamer2020
tongonwilson
kimahri51992
Daiko
Greene1516
12 posters

Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Rogue058
    Rogue058
    Novice Trainer

Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available* - Page 2 Empty Re: Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Post by Rogue058 Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Much appreciated. I just got blacklisted on Smogon for trying to trade that thing.
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available* - Page 2 Empty Re: Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Post by Greene1516 Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Rogue058 wrote:Much appreciated. I just got blacklisted on Smogon for trying to trade that thing.

Well Smogon have a habit of accusing everything of being a hack. I've known guys who got blacklisted there because the members claimed that if something has over four 31's in IV's it must be hacked, yet these are the same guys that made the RNG guide.

BTW, thanks for pointing out that I even still had Azelf up as I traded it to you already so I must have forgotten to take it down.
    Rogue058
    Rogue058
    Novice Trainer

Post by Rogue058 Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Yeah, I found that out..
    Thread was up for five minutes and I start getting accusations of hacks. Makes PC look tame xD.
    Though, as a question, my Shiny Raikou has near perfect stats, and it says its from Kanto. Does that make it likely hacked? I thought some glitch made it impossible to get good stats.

But, while I'm here...can I ask you to CMT for the Tyranitar?
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 am

Nothing there right now man, sorry.

And yea, there's a glitch making the Kanto dogs have at least three IV's of 10-.
    SHininGNova
    SHininGNova
    Novice Trainer

Post by SHininGNova Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:16 pm

What are the IVs on the event Latias?
    Greene1516
    Greene1516
    Admin

Post by Greene1516 Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:33 pm

SHininGNova wrote:What are the IVs on the event Latias?

I don't have an event Latias.
    Shade
    Shade
    Novice Trainer

Post by Shade Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Greene, I have a Bold HP-ground bronzor with the designated IV's if you still want one. I'd really like the shiny Latias.

Last edited by Shade on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    SHininGNova
    SHininGNova
    Novice Trainer

Post by SHininGNova Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Mr. Greene, might I be able to enlist you for some EV training?
    PokemonLeagueChamp
    Novice Trainer

Post by PokemonLeagueChamp Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:13 am

For the EVd Mantine, would you be interested in the GameStop Shiny Pichu just released yesterday?
    Shade
    Shade
    Novice Trainer

Post by Shade Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Greene if you could get back to me about the Bronzor soon that'd be appreciated. There's another guy who wants it from me but I'm holding it until you respond (because he doesn't have a shiny latias that I want oh so badly, haha). Thanks.

Oh, since my sig isn't showing up for some reason... my FC is 4211 5451 5624
    CHOMP
    CHOMP
    Novice Trainer

Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available* - Page 2 Empty please

Post by CHOMP Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:34 pm

do you have a cloyster because my team is really chomp weak Crying or Very sad please i need help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    CHOMP.
    CHOMP.
    Novice Trainer

Post by CHOMP. Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:26 pm

they ban me quik i need Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm